'Winter Wonderland' in Bahrain City Centre
Manama, December 7, 2011
Bahrain City Centre will provide the perfect setting for an authentic winter experience, with igloos, snowmen, polar bears and penguins going on display for the mall’s winter-themed campaign starting tomorrow (December 8).
Moreover, shoppers who spend BD20 ($53.19) will be placed in a draw where prizes include a three-night ski trip for four to Faraya in Lebanon, and a royal suite VIP package for two at the Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel in Bahrain City Centre.
The mall will light up its spectacular winter display at 7pm, a statement from the mall authorities said.
Families will have the opportunity to take pictures in a unique ‘Winter Wonderland’ setting located in the Central Galleria, where shoppers will be treated to a tailor-made ballet performance by the students of Bahrain’s Victoria Ballet Centre.
Gloria Jean’s Coffee and Beverly 90210 will provide spectators with complimentary hot chocolate and cupcakes, the statement said.
In addition to the abundance of fun-filled activities and seasonal mascots, shoppers will have the opportunity to see snowfall for the first time in the Kingdom.
“For many, winter is traditionally associated with cold, frosty weather,” said Ray Scott, asset director for Bahrain City Centre. “The novelty of transforming our Central Galleria into a Winter Wonderland not only brings a sense of nostalgia for expats, but it also presents a unique, family-filled experience for the local community. We’re looking forward to seeing the smiles on children’s faces and touching the hearts of parents with our month-long festival this winter.”
Ensuring customers do not miss out this winter season, the mall has introduced its new innovative mobile application where shoppers can scan QR codes into their mobile phones and download its ongoing festivities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range