LG launches new 3D projector in UAE
Dubai, December 6, 2011
LG Electronics (LG) has introduced its latest 3D projector that can project onto any viewing surface up to 200 inches in the UAE market.
The CF3DAT features a built-in tuner and 2D to 3D conversion engine, and can also project a wide variety of high definition 3D content, a statement said.
Despite its large 200-inch projection area, the CF3DAT projects clear and bright images, using its full HD display (1920x1080) supported by a brightness of 1,250 ANSI lumens in 3D mode, approximately six times brighter than other premium projectors, according to the statement.
“The CF3DAT is the latest product to join the LG CINEMA 3D family and it’s a serious workhorse,” H S Paik, President of LG Electronics Gulf. “The CF3DAT is at home in a living room or auditorium as it has the muscle to project a five meter picture in bright, movie theater glory.”
The CF3DAT employs the film patterned retarder (FPR) display technology, enabling the use of LG’s polarised 3D glasses. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign