Xerox launches new colour laser printer
Dubai, November 28, 2011
Xerox Corp has launched new colour laser printer aimed at helping create vivid, colourful advertisements, marketing pieces and sales proposals.
Packed with color quality tools, extensive media handling capabilities and professional finishing options, the Phaser 7800 produces jobs quickly and offers precise control over colour matching, a statement said.
Printing at 1200 x 2400 dpi, the Phaser 7800 brings out fine details in images, photos and graphics.
The device is equipped with the PhaserMeter Color Measurement Device powered by X-Rite and Adobe PostScript 3, offering color accuracy print after print, saving time and money. The Phaser 7800 has also been licensed by Pantone for optimal color reproduction of industry standard Pantone Matching System.
The 45 pages-per-minute printer handles a wider range of media weights – from 75 to 350 gsm – and more sizes than competitive printers, according to the statement.
Creative professionals can push design boundaries with heavyweight stocks for books and calendars, and non-traditional sizes for postcards and photos. Automatic two-sided printing is a standard feature and doesn’t slow down print speeds.
Designers can put the finishing touches on their work such as professional booklet making, creasing and hole punching. The Phaser 7800 finishing options can be customized to meet specific workload and application needs.
A colour touch screen makes navigation simple – users can view toner levels and print jobs in the queue. Green benefits include low-melt EA Toner and Hi-Q LED print engine technologies to reduce energy consumption. The heat-efficient fuser allows for start-up time of less than 15 seconds and uses less power in standby mode than conventional fusers.
Starting at $3899, the Phaser 7800 is available immediately worldwide through Xerox direct sales, agents, resellers and dealers, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store