Emaar Retail signs up NBAD as partner
Dubai, November 19, 2011
Dubai's Emaar Retail has signed up National Bank of Abu Dhabi as the ‘Grand Partner’ of Sega Republic, the first and largest of its kind indoor theme park in the Middle East, located in The Dubai Mall.
Emaar Retail is the provider of premium leisure and entertainment attractions such as KidZania, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, and the 22-screen Reel Cinemas – all in The Dubai Mall.
Arif Amiri, CEO of Emaar Retail and Suvo Sarkar, general manager of Consumer & Elite Banking of NBAD signed the agreement at Sega Republic.
As per the agreement, NBAD cardholders stand to gain an array of benefits at Sega Republic, one of the most popular theme parks in the region managed by Emaar Retail, for one year, starting from September 1.
For every purchase of a Power Pass, the entry ticket to Sega Republic, using a NBAD card, the cardholder will be entitled to another Power Pass entirely free.
Each Power Pass facilitates unlimited access to nine thrilling attractions at Sega Republic, all through the day. On spending Dh200 with their card, the cardholders will also receive Dh100 free credit on the spot.
Amiri said the NBAD agreement underlines the increasing popularity of Emaar Retail’s leisure attractions as preferred marketing partners for leading corporates and financial institutions.
'By ensuring maximum eye-balls, the leisure attractions of Emaar Retail ensure that our partners can reach out to a wide audience, covering the entire spectrum of the society. Sega Republic is a preferred destination for both young and old, and our partnership will be a great value addition for the bank’s customers,' he noted.
According to Sarkar, the NBAD's cards stand out in the market place because of the many benefits and privileges offered to cardholders.
'On top of its stars loyalty programme, purchase protection, road side assistance, and travel insurance, the Abu Dhabi bank also continuously finds other ways to enhance benefits to cardholders,' he stated.
'Partnering with a great and popular entertainment provider like Sega delivers real value for esteemed NBAD cardholders and helps to differentiate NBAD cards from others,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store