Faces unveils all-new concept store
Dubai, November 13, 2011
Canadian cosmetic brand, Faces, which has over 70 stores in the GCC, has unveiled its new concept to its top stores with spectacular renovations.
Inspired by the pink Faces corporate “vibe” which is dispersed throughout the store, and designed by world-renowned Conran design group to convey Faces’ core values of passion, desire and freedom, the store exudes an atmosphere that is modern and sleek yet warm and welcoming, a statement from the retail outlet said.
The Fragrance area has various fragrances, either housed in sleek cabinets or free standing gondolas. At the end of each gondola, a glass display features the newest fragrances.
The Oriental fragrance hub offers scents like Oud, Patchouli and Sandalwood. It also houses axis products like makeup, fragrance and skincare from brand including Givenchy, Lancome and Dior, the statement said.
At the heart of the store the interactive Makeup Studio caters to every individual need, where customers can receive makeovers, consultations and discover the latest makeup shades.
The pampering beauty hub offers bath and shower indulgences from brands like Molton Brown, which are guaranteed to make bath time a luxury, it said.
The advanced beauty hub carries cutting edge cosmeceutical brands like Dr Brandt that provide the benefits of a doctor’s visit without the invasive surgery of appointment.
Skincare experts will offer mini-facials in soothing spa-like environment, equipped with comfortable seating, calming music, ambient lighting and state-of-the-art equipment at the beauty room, the statement said.
There will also be a “grab and go” unit located around the cash counter which features last minute quick pickups, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector