Mumbai Se launches new collection
Dubai, September 27, 2011
UAE-based boutique, Mumbai Se, that combines Indian fusion fashion with western influences, has launched its Autumn/Winter collection.
The collection is predominantly in colours like royal blue, rich smoky purple, hot pink, emerald green and vintage-inspired nudes from over 30 contemporary UAE and Indian designers, the fashion house said in a statement.
Collections from the much-loved designers including Meher and Riddhima, Hemant & Nandita, Ekta Singh, Reynu Tandon, Cherie D and ‘Geisha’ by Paras & Shalini, are joined by new, up-and-coming designers including, Abhijeet Khanna, Bhanuni, ‘Horn Ok Please’ by Sabina Singh, Nalanda Bhandari and Shashank & Prajwal, who are pushing fashion boundaries with their innovative collections available for the first time at Mumbai Se.
“Our designers are inspired by everything on their travels, from modern art and styles they see on the streets, to nature, living creatures and moments in history,” says Poonam Chauhan, brand manager for Mumbai Se.
“This variety of inspiration is key for our brand, as our customers look for modern silhouettes, sophisticated and experimental pieces and relish having access to modern designers that challenge the status-quo of mainstream fashion,” she said.
“I spend a lot of time travelling in the UAE and India personally hand-picking each style that is available at Mumbai Se, and I work with the designers to ensure we truly reflect what our customers are looking for,” Chauhan added.
The Autumn / Winter collection is now available in all stores across the UAE, including outlets at The Dubai Mall, Dubai Festival City, Dubai Marina Mall, Burjuman Shopping Centre and Abu Dhabi Marina Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait