Xerox launches new printer
Dubai, September 19, 2011
Xerox Corporation has launched a new printer, the DocuColor 8080 Digital Press, which handles jobs ranging from direct mail and calenders to booklets and collateral.
Productivity apps, low gloss dry ink, and Automated Colour Quality Suite (ACQS) core to the DocuColor 8080 are three features that offer printers a competitive edge, the company said in a statement.
“Our focus is to help customers produce more jobs, reduce costs and grow their business. The DocuColor 8080 was built with this in mind,” said JP Teti, manager, Production Technology Xerox, Middle East and Africa.
The DocuColor 8080 also features three different print servers so that users can select the one that best matches their production environment.
Print providers can boost business by producing booklets, calendars, custom covers and flip presentations with various finishing options available from Xerox, GBC and Standard Horizon, the statement said.
Customers who purchase the DocuColor 8080 have access to Xerox's Profit Accelerator Business Development Portfolio to help promote and expand their digital printing businesses.
The DocuColor 8080 Digital Press is available worldwide for immediate order taking. The list price is $260,000, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project