UK brand unveils fashion shoe range in Kuwait
Kuwait, September 7, 2011
UK-based Kurt Geiger, a leading multi-channel brand of luxury branded shoes and accessories, has launched its Autumn-Winter collection of fashion footwear at a top retailer in Kuwait.
The range at “The Avenues” Phase II includes the signature stiletto, as well as the 1960’s inspired Chelsea boots and features an array of choices across Kurt Geiger London, KG by Kurt Geiger and Carvela.
Featuring suede ankle boots with chunky zips and coloured suede brogues, Chelsea boots come in bright cobalt blue or python and Dalmatian prints, while Mary Janes offer chunky platform heels, bow detailing and ankle straps come in shiny patent leathers or butter soft suede.
Boots come complete with knitwear inserts, shearling linings and faux fur trims for added winter warmth. They feature statement laces with ski hooks, exaggerated rubber soles and Velcro straps.
The collection has an array of different coloured crepes, sourced from Portugal. There are slim profile loafers with fringing detail in a contemporary almond toe shape, and suede brogues in rich autumnal colours.
Desert boots come in suede, and are available in black, chocolate and pale grey. The crepe collection features simple silhouettes and classic styling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain