UK brand unveils fashion shoe range in Kuwait
Kuwait, September 7, 2011
UK-based Kurt Geiger, a leading multi-channel brand of luxury branded shoes and accessories, has launched its Autumn-Winter collection of fashion footwear at a top retailer in Kuwait.
The range at “The Avenues” Phase II includes the signature stiletto, as well as the 1960’s inspired Chelsea boots and features an array of choices across Kurt Geiger London, KG by Kurt Geiger and Carvela.
Featuring suede ankle boots with chunky zips and coloured suede brogues, Chelsea boots come in bright cobalt blue or python and Dalmatian prints, while Mary Janes offer chunky platform heels, bow detailing and ankle straps come in shiny patent leathers or butter soft suede.
Boots come complete with knitwear inserts, shearling linings and faux fur trims for added winter warmth. They feature statement laces with ski hooks, exaggerated rubber soles and Velcro straps.
The collection has an array of different coloured crepes, sourced from Portugal. There are slim profile loafers with fringing detail in a contemporary almond toe shape, and suede brogues in rich autumnal colours.
Desert boots come in suede, and are available in black, chocolate and pale grey. The crepe collection features simple silhouettes and classic styling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices