Kingston Digital starts shipping its fastest SSD
Dubai, August 10, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, a world leader in memory products, has announced that Kingston HyperX SSD, its first SATA Rev. 3.0 6Gb/s based SSD (solid-state drive) range, is now shipping with fully qualified, mass production level firmware and hardware.
The HyperX SSD features the latest SandForce controller, perfect for enthusiasts, gamers and performance users.
“We are thrilled to announce that the Kingston HyperX SSD range is now shipping with fully qualified, mass production level firmware and hardware” said Antoine Harb, business development manager, MEA, Kingston.
“The HyperX SSD matches up the SandForce controller with premium Intel 25nm Compute NAND (P/E 5K) and as such required extended rigorous testing and qualifications, the same standard that Kingston applies to all of its products, in order to be as stable and close to market ready as possible,” he said.
The Kingston HyperX SSDs are backed by a three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November