Superdry to launch 13 stores in UAE
Dubai, July 31, 2011
Superdry, one of the fastest growing international retailer and wholesaler of youth fashion, has announced plans to launch 13 stores in the UAE.
The UK-based brand is represented in the UAE by Al Khayyat Investments, a leading Dubai holding company that represents more than 200 top International brands.
Two stores are already functioning in Deira City Centre and Mirdif City Centre and the next store is due to be opened at the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall by the fourth quarter of this year, a statement said.
Superdry is a brand patronised by several celebrities, including David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Kate Winslet and Shakira, to name a few.
Inspired by the contrasting fast pace of Dubai life, Superdry’s Summer Collection 2011 is perfect for youngsters who want to have cool and comfortable attire, with a touch of practicality and individual identity, the statement said.
“Superdry has crafted an inspirational summer collection with all the precision detailing and progressive techniques now synonymous with the brand,” it said.
Superdry summer collection is a mix of modern and casual styles that expresses individuality, combined with unique patterns, to portray the true feel of summer elegance and style. Moreover, it features shirts and shorts perfectly suited for everyday use, with a huge collection for teenagers divided into several different themes, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store