Braun launches Ramadan offers
Dubai, July 27, 2011
Braun, a leading electrical goods manufacturer, has launched a special offer for Ramadan, providing 15 to 25 per cent discount on a range of premium kitchen appliances.
The promotion, which is offered on hand processers, kettles, toasters, juicers, blenders and steam irons, will start during Ramadan and will run across all leading electronics stores in the GCC.
“We understand the significance of Iftar for families across the Middle East. The Holy Month is marked by delicious home-cooked meals which are integral part of family bonding and togetherness,” said Saheb Omar, regional brand manager, Braun.
“As such, we would like to lend a helping hand for this special month by providing households across the region with top-of-the-line appliances that are truly versatile and can handle every type of food preparation effortlessly, while accommodating a variety of different needs and tastes,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign