Emax named UAE Superbrand for 2011
Dubai, July 24, 2011
Emax, a leading electronics retailer in the Middle East, has been voted as a Superbrand in the UAE for the first time.
The announcement was made at the recent Superbrands Event held at the InterContinental in Dubai Festival City.
Emax is an integral part of the $3.8 billion Landmark Group and currently has seven stores in the UAE and a total of 26 in the GCC, with a further 12 outlets set to open by the end of 2012.
Neelesh Bhatnagar, CEO of Emax accepted the award on behalf of the entire team. He said, “It is a very proud moment for us today to have this title bestowed on us. Our hard work as a team has paid off and it gives me immense pleasure to accept this award.”
Superbrands, the independent authority of branding has awarded the title after a rigorous selection criteria designed by the council. Over 2,500 leading business professionals voted for individual brands. The council then rated more than 1,415 brands through an online poll in order to award the title to the deserving. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign