Qatar store to feature US fashion footwear
Laguna Beach, July 19, 2011
Fifty One East, a division of Darwish Holdings, the premier luxury retailer in Qatar, will feature men’s fall 2011 sport and fashion footwear from Auri, a major US brand.
Auri has announced that the company has delivered its first shipment into Qatar. This represents its first sale into this marketplace and signifies an important milestone of entering the fray of luxury brands in the Middle East and an expansion into the region.
"We are thrilled to have our products offered through 51 East," said Ori Rosenbaum, chief executive officer of Auri.
"This marks a significant milestone for our international expansion strategy and leverages our unique core brand promise of high fashion and luxurious comfort.”
“It's an ideal match for the 51 East customer demographic and we look forward to a successful debut and an exciting, growth oriented relationship in one of the very best retail locations in the entire region,” Rosenbaum added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain