Epson launches dust-proof projector
Dubai, July 5, 2011
Epson recently launched projectors that feature an exhaust shutter system which causes the shutter to close automatically when the projector is not in use, preventing dust and sand from entering and causing damage.
Featured in Epson’s EB-D6155W and EB-D6250, the projectors’ optical engine is encased in glass to offer further protection against the atmosphere, delivering high-quality projection that is fully dust-proof.
“The EB-D6155W and EB-D6250’s robust design enables them to withstand extreme conditions with minimal maintenance, offering a low total cost of ownership for users such as factories, clubs, arenas, museums and schools,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“The Middle East region in particular, which is prone to sand storms, will significantly benefit with the introduction of this projector range.”
Quality has not been compromised, with the projectors using 3LCD technology to deliver superb image clarity and accurate colour reproduction, he added.
Both feature a 5-watt integrated speaker and an HDMI input for top-quality digital images and sound through a single cable.
The projectors offer automatic vertical keystone correction, optional wireless connectivity and remote network control. The electrostatic filter of the projectors lasts up to 10,000 hours, while the easy-access E-TORL lamp gives up to 4,000 hours of light, according to a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store