Ahmed Seddiqi opens 2nd outlet at Dubai hotel
Dubai, June 27, 2011
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, a leading retailer in the UAE featuring high end luxury jewellery and watch brands, has opened its second outlet at Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.
The Burj Al Arab is representative of the finer things in life and the brands on offer at the Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons outlet are a reflection of their elegant surroundings and include the latest designs from renowned brands like Rolex, Chanel, Bovet, Hublot and Harry Winston, a statement said.
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons has an extensive and coveted portfolio of Swiss timepiece brands that are the culmination of their 60 year legacy and commitment to excellence, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off