60 French firms for Dubai beauty event
Dubai, May 23, 2011
A total of 60 exhibitors from France will present a range of cosmetics and perfumes at a beauty event opening in Dubai tomorrow (May 24).
Beautyworld Middle East will run until May 26 at the Dubai international Exhibition and Conference centre.
Organised by French trade commission Ubifrance, together with the Federation of Beauty Care Companies, French participation will mark its seventh year at the event.
This year, cosmetics continue developing ever more sophisticated technology, resulting from intensive R&D, often in partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, a statement said.
Healing and anti-aging care are technical, and their results are easy to see and highly convincing. Creams are gentle, easy to apply and enhanced with subtle scents.
A trend towards nature and organic products such as flowers, plants, vegetal oils, seaweeds, used by those in search of environmentally-friendly wellness will also be displayed at the event.
Fragrances and scents are in fact particularly in the spotlight this year through a substantial presence from manufacturers and distributors of delicate, original perfumes of the kind that have made France’s worldwide reputation.
In the Ubifrance pavilion, the French Buzz will help new participants feel the pulse of the market and get in touch with distributors, while Glass Vallee cluster of perfume bottle manufacturing companies will be represented by twelve companies.
Aquaroll, a major innovation in the field of beauty, well-being and relaxation, will showcase its innovative beads hydromassage system at Beautyworld in Dubai.
Biocyte, beauty care and anti-aging nutritional supplements maker, will showcase nutricosmetics, an aesthetic medicine range for those who do not wish to undergo surgery. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices