Lexmark launches 4 new MFPs
Cairo, May 21, 2011
Lexmark International has launched four new multi-function products (MFPs) aimed at increasing productivity for heavy-usage workgroups and departments in mid-sized businesses and large enterprises.
Capable of printing media sizes up to 320mm x 1219mm, the Lexmark X950 colour multifunction product (MFP) series and Lexmark C950 colour are ideal for workgroups who require specialty printing, such as super A3-sized (320mm x 450mm) media, high-volume jobs and advanced finishing, a company statement said.
Both product families also offer productivity solutions that help streamline workflow and reduce unnecessary printing, all while ensuring customer data, devices and networks are protected with advanced, multi-layered security features, it added.
Authentication, authorization, audit logging and hard disk wiping are each offered as standard, out-of-the-box capabilities and do not require the purchase of additional data security kits.
The addition of these products complements Lexmark’s A4 (210mm x 297mm) workgroup printers and MFPs, so customers who maintain a mixed fleet of Lexmark devices will have a consistent user experience.
Lexmark’s smart devices leverage an intuitive e-Task interface and powerful solutions platform, enabling users to view, select and print specific pages within a document directly from the touch screen, according to the statement.
“The new products announced today, along with our other award-winning colour offerings, are notable additions to an extremely broad and high-performing printer and MFP product line and will help to ensure our competitiveness in the colour workgroup printing market,” said Mohammed Addarrat, general manager Lexmark International in the Middle East.
“We are making Lexmark’s powerful solutions platform more accessible to our customers – both large enterprise and SMBs – across a broader range of products than ever before,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait