LG offers free AC service in Lebanon
Beirut, May 14, 2011
LG Electronics Beirut is organising a full week of free services on all LG air-conditioning (AC) products, covering all regions throughout Lebanon.
The campaign runs from May 16 to 21, allowing LG customers to benefit from free AC inspection and discount on spare parts.
This offer comes in line with LG’s philosophy to allow its customers to benefit from LG experts and skilled engineers and ensure that each machine maintains high-standards of performance and appearance, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign