Autumn Fair 2012 date set
Manama, May 5, 2011
Autumn Fair 2012 will be held in Bahrain between January 25 and February 2, it was announced.
The Industry and Commerce Ministry has given Bahraini traders the green light to take part. More than 200,000 shoppers from Bahrain and the GCC countries are expected to attend the annual event.
“The Autumn Fair 2012 is expected to attract a large number of exhibitors from all over the world,” BCCI chief executive officer Ibrahim Allanjawi said. He urged owners of Bahraini firms wishing to take part in the event to book their spaces.
Pavilions will be on sale at Bahrain Exhibition and Convention Authority and the Arabian Exhibition Management until the end of this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign