Braun unveils world's first dual epilator
Dubai, April 17, 2011
Germany-based Braun, part of Procter and Gamble and manufacturer of a wide variety of products, has launched the world's first dual epilator.
This product combines the long-lasting benefits of Silk-épil’s premium epilation with an exfoliation blade. The result is an instant new skin feeling, with 98 per cent of women saying that the Dual Epilator left their skin feeling smoother, the company said.
The Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator promises fast and thorough hair removal every time, with 96 per cent of hair removed in just one stroke and no need for unsightly re-growth days.
Braun’s state-of-the-art Dual Epilator removes hair as small as a grain of sand from the root before the integrated Exfoliation Technology perfects the skin’s surface by exfoliating thoroughly, promising up to 50 per cent less ingrown hairs and perfectly smooth skin in just one stroke.
The Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator is designed specifically for in-water use. The water works to calm and soften the skin to minimise any pain of root hair removal, leaving a silky clean finish. Braun recommends using the Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus SatinCare gel or any othershower gel for the very best results.
It takes just 30 days to see the revolutionary new skin benefit of the Braun Dual Epilator, making it effortless for every woman to achieve long-lasting glowing skin that is beautifully easy to maintain, the company stated.
The new Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator is available at electronic goods stores, hypermarkets, and supermarkets, throughout the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store