Elekta to launch new home appliances
Dubai, April 13, 2011
Elekta Gulf, the audio visual and home appliance company, announced that it would unveil its new collection of home appliances, the Nostalgic Series, at the end of this month.
The new line includes a cookie maker, popcorn maker, donut maker, waffle and ice cream cone maker.
The Elekta cookie maker, is equipped with a thermostat temperature that cooks food quickly. It is easy to clean with a non-stick coated plate. It comes with five different moulds in the shapes of a cat, dog, smiley face, tree and vegetable.
The Elekta 20-240 V/ 50/60Hz popcorn maker is also user friendly and has an operation time of 3.5 minutes. It is equipped with a low noise motor. Its detachable parts are easy to clean.
The 230 V/50Hz/700 W Elekta donut maker comes with temperature control and a cool-touch plastic shell.
The 230 V/50-60Hz/900 W Elekta waffle and ice cream cone maker features non-stick coating for easy cleaning, adjustable temperature control, skid-resistant feet, light indicators, and waffle maker plate.
“People today are ‘cocooning’ more, staying at home and enjoying family time. These products bring food making fun for family time. Families will enjoy making cookies, popcorn, donuts and waffles with these colorful appliances,” said product manager Emna Reyes.
The Nostalgic Series will be available in all major UAE retailers from May.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain