Samsung opens Jordan AC service centre
Amman, April 10, 2011
Samsung, in collaboration with its affiliate company United Pioneering Business (UPB), has established a service centre exclusively for AC units in Jordan.
This centre is a first of its kind in the country for specialising only in AC units.
“I would like to applaud the United Pioneering Business, authorised Samsung systems and service dealer, for their role and great service specially with regards to after sale,” said Sangsuk Roh, president of Samsung Electronics Levant.
“Launching a service centre exclusively for Samsung AC units in Jordan expresses the importance of the Jordanian market in the world and demonstrates foreign interest in the country and its ability to attract investors,” added Samir Khoury, chairman of the board of UPB.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November