Kurt Geiger unveils Spring Summer collection
Kuwait, April 10, 2011
Kurt Geiger, the leading UK footwear brand, has unveiled its Spring Summer 2011 collection, which is marked by a nostalgic 70’s mood.
As a statement against the abundance of neutrals, an arresting pair of shoes in bold brights attracts attention this season, the company said.
For the Kurt Geiger girl, platform wedges are colour-blocked in bold colour combinations and jewel-like tones. The collection is precise with simple shapes combined with shades of fuchsia, amethyst, magenta, coral red, emerald, cobalt blue, saffron yellow and tangerine orange.
The collection experiments with detail in the form of textures and trims, metal studding and floral corsages.
Playful kitten heels are given a killer edge with fierce metalwork and cuff detailing. With a nod to yesterday’s glamour of Sobranie’s Black Russians with their iconic gold foil filter, cigarette heels and glittering metallics offer a shortcut to 24-carat glamour for both night and day, the statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project