Elekta Gulf names new marketing head
Dubai, March 31, 2011
Elekta Gulf, the leading home appliance and consumer electronics company, has appointed Anil Kumar Neelakandhan as its new marketing director.
After finishing his MBA in marketing & finance from the University of Kerala in 1991, Neelakandhan worked as assistant manager for Godrej & Boyce, the holding company of the Godrej Group, one of the largest consumer goods groups in India. He was then promoted to sales manager at Godrej-GE Appliances where he was responsible for meeting sales objectives, supplier development, advertising and customer service for over five years.
From 1998-2003, Neelakandhan led the sales team as manager at Electrolux Major Appliances. His last two positions were at the Nikai Group and the retail company Eurostar where he worked as sales head and senior manager in consumer electronics respectively.
“Anil is a consummate professional and has the drive and capability we look for in the people we hire. We are happy to welcome Anil to our team and look forward to his contributions to our growth and profitability,” said Elekta COO Brian McCarthy.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL