EMKE chief makes it to Gulf elite list
Manama, March 2, 2011
EMKE Group, which owns LuLu supermarkets across the region and in Bahrain, has seen its managing director Yusuffali MA named the 10th most influential expatriate in the Gulf.
He made this year's top 10th place in the Arabian Business Expat Power List.
Former Gulf Air chief executive officer James Hogan who is now with Etihad Airways is in second spot, while Batelco's Peter Kaliaropoulos in 12th position in the top 50.
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company chief investment officer Serge Lepine is also in the list, at number 42.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets