EMKE chief makes it to Gulf elite list
Manama, March 2, 2011
EMKE Group, which owns LuLu supermarkets across the region and in Bahrain, has seen its managing director Yusuffali MA named the 10th most influential expatriate in the Gulf.
He made this year's top 10th place in the Arabian Business Expat Power List.
Former Gulf Air chief executive officer James Hogan who is now with Etihad Airways is in second spot, while Batelco's Peter Kaliaropoulos in 12th position in the top 50.
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company chief investment officer Serge Lepine is also in the list, at number 42.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion