Farada opens store in Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah , March 1, 2011
Farada, a leading Arabic handcrafted footwear brand, has opened a new store in Ras Al Khaimah.
Located at Al Safeer Mall, a leading shopping destination in the Emirate, the store was inaugurated by Sheikh Muhammed Bin Kayed Al Qassimi, deputy director of the Department of Economic Development.
Farada footwear is handcrafted in the UAE using only the finest quality leathers and is finished with a soft cushioned “footbed” that ensures the highest level of comfort, a statement said.
“Being footwear designers to royalty and understanding the needs of the fashion conscious Emiratis lays the ground for our future plans to become more accessible,” said Ravi Menghani, Farada’s director, operations.
“After the opening of the first store at Arabian Centre, Dubai, followed by the Farada launch in Ras Al Khaimah, we are working passionately towards other store openings in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and Fujairah.”
While the brand follows international standards of launching seasonal collections, the on-going ‘Bespoke’ line allows clients to customise their footwear, the statement said.
It provides them with the unique experience of making their personal choice of design, material and embellishments, it added.
Abdullah Al Suwaidi, brand owner, Farada, said: “My personal need to be exclusive was the thought behind the launch of the Farada brand. Our focus rests on unique Arabic footwear designs, customization and comfort. We move forward with the vision to have a well defined set of discerning clientele who has a strong eye for detail.”
Each Farada shopping experience begins with a foot bath in the rejuvenation room which includes a foot cleansing and relaxing ritual, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint