Top UK fashion brand enters Dubai
Dubai, February 27, 2011
Miss Selfridge, one of the UK’s hottest fashion brands, has opened its door at The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue First Floor.
Famous for its exciting ‘fashion only’ proposition, Miss Selfridge brings the latest fashion ideas to Dubai's young style-savvy fashionistas, said a statement from MH Alshaya Company, a leading name in international franchise retailing sector.
The new flagship store features the latest Miss Selfridge store concept. Fresh from Oxford Street in London, it delivers the widest range of Miss Selfridge fashion to consumers in the Middle East, it added.
The new store also introduces Dubai to the exciting Miss Selfridge spring / summer 2011 collection.
"Shoppers will find a wide range of vintage inspired pieces which capture the 70s inspired looks of the season – a trend which Miss Selfridge captured the first time around as pioneers on the high street in that decade," said Alshaya.
Originally part of the famous Selfridges department store, and having its first home on Duke Street in central London in 1966, Miss Selfridge has grown to become an iconic brand in its own right, the statement said.
Today, with a flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, Miss Selfridge now operates over 200 shops in the UK, Europe, Asia and in the Middle East, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet