Top UK fashion brand enters Dubai
Dubai, February 27, 2011
Miss Selfridge, one of the UK’s hottest fashion brands, has opened its door at The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue First Floor.
Famous for its exciting ‘fashion only’ proposition, Miss Selfridge brings the latest fashion ideas to Dubai's young style-savvy fashionistas, said a statement from MH Alshaya Company, a leading name in international franchise retailing sector.
The new flagship store features the latest Miss Selfridge store concept. Fresh from Oxford Street in London, it delivers the widest range of Miss Selfridge fashion to consumers in the Middle East, it added.
The new store also introduces Dubai to the exciting Miss Selfridge spring / summer 2011 collection.
"Shoppers will find a wide range of vintage inspired pieces which capture the 70s inspired looks of the season – a trend which Miss Selfridge captured the first time around as pioneers on the high street in that decade," said Alshaya.
Originally part of the famous Selfridges department store, and having its first home on Duke Street in central London in 1966, Miss Selfridge has grown to become an iconic brand in its own right, the statement said.
Today, with a flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, Miss Selfridge now operates over 200 shops in the UK, Europe, Asia and in the Middle East, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign