Kingston launches USB 3.0 external drive
Dubai, January 18, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, has launched the Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 External Drive.
The SuperSpeed USB certified drive is a fast and durable external USB 3.0 storage device. SuperSpeed USB is the specification delivering USB 3.0 transfer speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
“The Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 drive follows the tradition of Kingston’s HyperX enthusiast DRAM family providing users with premium quality and high performance,” said Antoine Harb, business development manager MEA, Kingston Technology.
“In addition to portability and speed, users will be pleased with the durability of this drive. Its Flash memory-based architecture is designed for the rigors of mobile use.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list