Kingston launches USB 3.0 external drive
Dubai, January 18, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, has launched the Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 External Drive.
The SuperSpeed USB certified drive is a fast and durable external USB 3.0 storage device. SuperSpeed USB is the specification delivering USB 3.0 transfer speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
“The Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 drive follows the tradition of Kingston’s HyperX enthusiast DRAM family providing users with premium quality and high performance,” said Antoine Harb, business development manager MEA, Kingston Technology.
“In addition to portability and speed, users will be pleased with the durability of this drive. Its Flash memory-based architecture is designed for the rigors of mobile use.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’