Beautybay launches classic scent range
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Beautybay, a retail concept of Dubai-based business conglomerate Landmark Group, has launched a range of fragrances from the classic Monotheme collection.
The White Musk fragrance is enriched by an enduring dry-down of warm and precious woods thereby maintaining its musk heritage, a statement said.
The fragrance is more delicate and fresh accompanied by a citrus touch of ergamot and mandarin and the floral scents of water lily and jasmine, according to the statement.
The Orchidee d'Oriente scent introduces a new floral intensity that embodies the deepest and innermost feminine sensuality, the statement noted.
Vanilla Blossom exudes the real essence of vanilla which is extracted from the soothing and delicate orchid flower fusing it with the luminous fruity accents and sophisticated and enveloping woody notes, it added.
Apart from these, the classic collection also comprises of a range of alluring perfumes derived from nature’s finest scents including Aqua Marina, Black Jasmine, Iris of Tuscany and White Gardenia amongst others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off