Beautybay launches classic scent range
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Beautybay, a retail concept of Dubai-based business conglomerate Landmark Group, has launched a range of fragrances from the classic Monotheme collection.
The White Musk fragrance is enriched by an enduring dry-down of warm and precious woods thereby maintaining its musk heritage, a statement said.
The fragrance is more delicate and fresh accompanied by a citrus touch of ergamot and mandarin and the floral scents of water lily and jasmine, according to the statement.
The Orchidee d'Oriente scent introduces a new floral intensity that embodies the deepest and innermost feminine sensuality, the statement noted.
Vanilla Blossom exudes the real essence of vanilla which is extracted from the soothing and delicate orchid flower fusing it with the luminous fruity accents and sophisticated and enveloping woody notes, it added.
Apart from these, the classic collection also comprises of a range of alluring perfumes derived from nature’s finest scents including Aqua Marina, Black Jasmine, Iris of Tuscany and White Gardenia amongst others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet