Beautybay launches classic scent range
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Beautybay, a retail concept of Dubai-based business conglomerate Landmark Group, has launched a range of fragrances from the classic Monotheme collection.
The White Musk fragrance is enriched by an enduring dry-down of warm and precious woods thereby maintaining its musk heritage, a statement said.
The fragrance is more delicate and fresh accompanied by a citrus touch of ergamot and mandarin and the floral scents of water lily and jasmine, according to the statement.
The Orchidee d'Oriente scent introduces a new floral intensity that embodies the deepest and innermost feminine sensuality, the statement noted.
Vanilla Blossom exudes the real essence of vanilla which is extracted from the soothing and delicate orchid flower fusing it with the luminous fruity accents and sophisticated and enveloping woody notes, it added.
Apart from these, the classic collection also comprises of a range of alluring perfumes derived from nature’s finest scents including Aqua Marina, Black Jasmine, Iris of Tuscany and White Gardenia amongst others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award