Canon unveils new Pixma printers
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Canon Middle East has launched its new, next-generation range of Pixma printers, comprising of models that combine sleek designs with new features and software.
The range features the new Intelligent Touch System, full HD movie print function and direct Flickr access from Easy-PhotoPrint EX software.
Top of the range are the new Pixma MG8140 and the Pixma MG6140 – two advanced all-in-ones that combine outstanding design with true ease of use, a statement said.
Both models feature TFT display and a large central control panel that guides users through a simple, step-by-step interface using Canon’s intuitive new Intelligent Touch System.
All models in the new range feature canon’s groundbreaking new full HD movie print function, a new software that allows users to print their favourite moments from full HD movie captured on Canon’s digital SLR range or HD movie captured on Canon digital still cameras.
Movie frame enhancements guarantee the high quality results, eradicating image artefacts by analysing the frames before and after the picture.
Creative park premium provides access for people using Canon genuine inks to exclusive content from famous local and international artists. This premium content can then be used to design and print albums, calendars and other creative projects.
The new Pixma range also offers greater flexibility thanks to integrated wireless connectivity. Available on selected models, including the entry-level Pixma MP495, wireless printing allows users to print from a range of Wi-Fi compatible devices instead of just being limited to PC printing.
As well as their home computer or laptop, the new Pixma range also allows users to print directly from a number of devices, including iPhone, Android devices or the PlayStation 3. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder