Victoria’s Secret opens first Dubai store
Dubai, December 12, 2010
Victoria’s Secret, a popular destination for fragrance and style, opened its first UAE stand-alone store, owned and operated by MH Alshaya Co at the Mirdif City Centre in Dubai.
The opening follows the launch of its first ever Middle East outlet in Kuwait’s Marina Mall two weeks ago.
The new stores primarily offer Victoria’s Secret beauty and branded accessories. The Victoria’s Secret brand has already been introduced to consumers in the Middle East through concessions in Debenhams stores in The Avenues in Kuwait City and Mall of the Emirates in Dubai.
The new larger stand-alone stores will give customers access to a much wider range from the brand including the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance, Dream Angels fragrance, the Secret Garden Collection, VS Makeup, Beauty Rush and Beauty Rush Lip Gloss.
Along with the beauty products and exclusive branded accessories, the stores will offer a limited assortment of the brand’s innerwear, sleepwear and loungewear.
“The opening of stand-alone stores in the Middle East allows us to meet our customers’ love for Victoria’s Secret better and lets us offer them a wider range of products,” said Steve Vickerstaff, vice president of Victoria’s Secret in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone