Victoria’s Secret opens first Dubai store
Dubai, December 12, 2010
Victoria’s Secret, a popular destination for fragrance and style, opened its first UAE stand-alone store, owned and operated by MH Alshaya Co at the Mirdif City Centre in Dubai.
The opening follows the launch of its first ever Middle East outlet in Kuwait’s Marina Mall two weeks ago.
The new stores primarily offer Victoria’s Secret beauty and branded accessories. The Victoria’s Secret brand has already been introduced to consumers in the Middle East through concessions in Debenhams stores in The Avenues in Kuwait City and Mall of the Emirates in Dubai.
The new larger stand-alone stores will give customers access to a much wider range from the brand including the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance, Dream Angels fragrance, the Secret Garden Collection, VS Makeup, Beauty Rush and Beauty Rush Lip Gloss.
Along with the beauty products and exclusive branded accessories, the stores will offer a limited assortment of the brand’s innerwear, sleepwear and loungewear.
“The opening of stand-alone stores in the Middle East allows us to meet our customers’ love for Victoria’s Secret better and lets us offer them a wider range of products,” said Steve Vickerstaff, vice president of Victoria’s Secret in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain