Xerox launches cards scanner
Dubai, December 6, 2010
Xerox Corporation has launched a colour sheetfed scanner small enough to fit on a desktop, optimized to scan ID cards and including ultrasonic double-feed detection technology.
The latest generation in this award-winning scanning series, the Xerox DocuMate 3460 scans 60 pages per minute / 120 images per minute in duplex.
The Xerox DocuMate 3460 is designed for desktop use in any office where scanning plastic ID cards, business cards, documents or other heavy card stock is necessary.
It incorporates an exclusively designed front-feed tray that not only increases plastic card scanning efficiency in healthcare and financial services applications but also reduces roller wear by up to 60 per cent over competing brands, resulting in lower total cost of ownership.
The Xerox DocuMate 3460 also includes ultrasonic double-feed detection technology that will alert the user if double feeding of originals occurs during scanning. This technology prevents lost images and enables paper of different weights or thickness to be scanned quickly and reliably.
“Every day the average office encounters documents in many shapes, sizes and materials,” said Dan Smith, general manager for integrated marketing, Xerox, MEA (DMO).
“The Xerox DocuMate 3460 can scan multi-coloured forms, embossed plastic cards and various other documents at the press of a button, allowing office workers to move on to the next task,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait