Malabar launches new jewellery range
Dubai, October 24, 2010
The World Gold Council (WGC), in collaboration with one of its retail partners, Malabar, has introduced the latest jewellery collection.
Launched just in time for Diwali, the 'festival of lights', and Dhanteras, Diwali’s first day, Malabar’s carefully crafted and intricately designed Divine and Ethnix collections are the ideal pieces to celebrate this festive time, a spokesperson said.
Malabar’s collections feature pearls, colourful jewels and colour tainted gold.
The use of gold beads, elaborate floral designs and intricate ethnic patterns create an exotic ornate collection, he added.
As part of the promotional campaign, the WGC and Malabar have organised a “Dress to Impress” radio competition with Cool 94.7 fm. Winners will be invited to a grand Diwali party on November 4 hosted by Cool 94.7 fm. Judges from the WGC, Malabar, and Cool 94.7 fm will pick the five best dressed men and women to receive a Malabar gold set or chain.
“Malabar’s unique and universally appealing collections will allow women from all around the world, looking for rich exotic ornate accessories, to join in this year’s Diwali celebrations by purchasing their own signature piece,” said Yogaani Bhatia, country manager, UAE, WGC.
“Diwali is a time for prosperity and luxury and our carefully crafted lively collections rich with colourful jewels and pearls personify the festival’s spirit,” said Shamlal Ahmed, managing director – International Operations, Malabar Gold.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets