WGC, Joyalukkas to unveil Diwali collections
Dubai, October 21, 2010
The World Gold Council (WGC), in collaboration with its retail partner Joyalukkas, is set to unveil intricately designed jewellery collections for the upcoming Diwali festival.
The collections are specifically selected to celebrate this joyous time when gold is sought out not only for fashion but also for its long believed ability to bring wealth, said a statement.
Joyalukkas’ sublime collections, featuring pieces from Florentina, Akshara, Madhubani, Mayoori, Zenina, Baki Amore and Ebru, evoke a woman’s beauty and grace, bringing out her true inner light in perfect time for this glorious festival. The graceful masterful craftsmanship of floral and geometrical patterns creates a beautiful fusion of designs reminiscent of the festival’s many luminous lamps, it said.
“In a country as culturally diverse as the UAE, every festival is celebrated by all nationalities. Joyalukkas has the ideal universally appealing collections for this festival to ensure that all people from all corners of the world are inspired to buy gold and participate in the festivals many joyous activities,” said Yogaani Bhatia of WGC.
“It has long been believed that whoever buys gold on Dhanteras, the first day of Diwali, will be never be short of wealth for the entire year,” said Joy Alukkas, chairman of Joyalukkas Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR