Bath & Body Works to open 6 ME stores
Dubai, October 20, 2010
Bath & Body Works, the famous North American brand devoted to fragrance, is launching in the Middle East this fall with the opening of six ‘scentsational’ stores in Dubai and Kuwait’s leading malls.
The new stores will mark the brand’s first entry into markets outside of North America.
The first Bath & Body Works opens at Mirdif City Centre mall in Dubai on October 25. This will be followed by two openings in Kuwait at The Avenues and Marina Mall on November 9 and 10 respectively. Dubai will get three more stores in December at the Mall of the Emirates, The Dubai Mall, and Ibn Battuta Mall.
Customers at Bath & Body Works stores can try out fragrances, test shower gels and hand soaps at the sink area, and try everything from body lotions to home fragrances to find the perfect product.
The exclusive Bath & Body Works brands available in every store include: the Signature Collection of fragrances; the home fragrance range offered by Slatkin & Co, the premier brand created by legendary fragrance expert Harry Slatkin; an Anti-Bacterial collection that combines powerful protection against germs with uplifting scents and conditioning care; personal care products from CO Bigelow, an apothecary with over 170 years of experience; the Aromatherapy collection, which uses fragrant oils and absolutes; and the True Blue Spa range.
The brand is offering a gift to the first 100 customers to make a purchase in store on opening day.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait