Bath & Body Works to open 6 ME stores
Dubai, October 20, 2010
Bath & Body Works, the famous North American brand devoted to fragrance, is launching in the Middle East this fall with the opening of six ‘scentsational’ stores in Dubai and Kuwait’s leading malls.
The new stores will mark the brand’s first entry into markets outside of North America.
The first Bath & Body Works opens at Mirdif City Centre mall in Dubai on October 25. This will be followed by two openings in Kuwait at The Avenues and Marina Mall on November 9 and 10 respectively. Dubai will get three more stores in December at the Mall of the Emirates, The Dubai Mall, and Ibn Battuta Mall.
Customers at Bath & Body Works stores can try out fragrances, test shower gels and hand soaps at the sink area, and try everything from body lotions to home fragrances to find the perfect product.
The exclusive Bath & Body Works brands available in every store include: the Signature Collection of fragrances; the home fragrance range offered by Slatkin & Co, the premier brand created by legendary fragrance expert Harry Slatkin; an Anti-Bacterial collection that combines powerful protection against germs with uplifting scents and conditioning care; personal care products from CO Bigelow, an apothecary with over 170 years of experience; the Aromatherapy collection, which uses fragrant oils and absolutes; and the True Blue Spa range.
The brand is offering a gift to the first 100 customers to make a purchase in store on opening day.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets