Epson launches large venue projectors
Dubai, October 19, 2010
Epson, a leader in the projector market, has launched a range of projectors designed for installation in large venues, and are also suited to applications medical environments.
The new projector range is being showcased at the ongoing Gitex Technology Week 2010, which will run until October 21 at the Dubai International Centre of Exhibition and Convention.
The projectors EB-G5600, EB-G5950, EB-G5650W, EB-G5450WU and EB-G5750WU are equipped with Epson’s 3LCD technology, and are capable of brightness up to 5,200 lumens with an equally high white and colour light output (CLO).
Presentations benefit from vivid colours and high-quality pictures even in daylight, allowing audiences to comfortably take notes, while a screen size of 100 inches or more is easily achievable. Contrast ratio is increased with the long-life C Fine inorganic LCD panel.
Some models also come with 1080 pixel/24 fps processing, for showing high-quality film, whereas presentations are improved with Epson’s EasyMP network projection software.
The range offers display for up to four screens at once, and allows users to compare and contrast information with a split screen or connect up to 16 computers to one projector. Most models, except the EB-G5600, allow a wireless connection from PC or Mac to projector in three clicks.
In this range, planning and installation of screen and ceiling mount position is simple with the centrally positioned lens and placement options are broadened with vertical and horizontal lens shift.
All models can come with or without a standard lens or choose from four further optional lenses for picture quality to suit most environments. A bayonet mount and wide 1.8x zoom ratio on the standard lens make positioning the projectors straightforward and hassle-free.
“This range will set new benchmarks for picture quality, durability, ease of installation and adaptability to different kinds of venues,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“Museums and galleries, architectural agencies or simulation environments in particular will benefit from the high image quality that exceeds full HD. Moreover, the widescreen aspect ratio of 16:10 makes for easy viewing of A3 documents, spreadsheets, data or medical images,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal