Mall to offer top Gitex products on sale
Dubai, October 13, 2010
Oasis Centre, a leading shopping mall in Dubai, will offer on sale over 300 products from 9 categories of the upcoming Gitex Shopper, in association with Emax, Dubai’s top consumer electronics store.
The Oasis Gitex Bonanza will coincide with Gitex Shopper, the largest gathering of the region's leading ICT retailers and suppliers, is taking place from October 16 to 23 at Airport Expo Dubai.
The sales event will take place from 10 am to 10 pm during weekdays and 10 am to midnight on the weekends from October 16 to 25.
“By encouraging major consumer electronic brands to host product road shows at the Oasis Centre, we aim to bring the Gitex Shopper experience closer to the gadget enthusiasts,” said Sanjay Kapoor, general manager, Oasis Centre.
“For those consumers looking for convenience in terms of access free parking and entry, the Oasis Centre will offer an exciting opportunity to experience the retail fever of Gitex Shopper.”
“The Oasis Gitex Bonanza will extend for two days beyond Gitex offering consumers an ideal opportunity capitalize on the attractive bargains. As the friendliest mall in the emirate, Oasis Centre will continue to offer the best deals and prizes giving our shoppers value for their money,” he added.
The mall will also hold daily draws for prizes including 50 LCD TVs, a statement said.
The Oasis Centre will have nine zones across the atrium area where every zone will be dedicated to a product category. IT, mobiles, cameras, televisions, home theatre systems, car audio, gaming and wellness are the various categories that will be showcased.
The ninth zone will be the main stage which will see frequent announcements of offers and draw prize winners by an Emcee on all 10 days of the event, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia