New fashion outlets open in Sahara Centre
Sharjah, October 11, 2010
The Sahara Centre, the leading family shopping and entertainment centre in the UAE, said it has strengthened its fashion and lifestyle range with the opening of six new retail brands including leading fashion brand - H & M.
The other five brands are Costa Blanca, LIST, Dumond, Neal’s Yard Remedies and a Lifestyle Nutrition kiosk, said a statement from Sahara Centre.
“The Sahara Centre is focused on offering customers the best fashion and lifestyle experience when in the Mall,” remarked Pierre Semaan, marketing manager, Sahara Centre.
“Customers demand change - latest trends, forward collections, new stores, entertainment, offers etc. At Sahara Centre we are working hard in providing the best to our visitors. The addition of new stores is just a small step forward in making Sahara Centre even better. We currently have over 200 retail outlets in the mall," he added.
Sahara Centre is the destination of choice for shopping in Sharjah. It was voted the ‘Best Shopping Mall of 2009’, in the Excellence Awards organised recently by the Sharjah Commerce & Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA), said Semaan.
"Consistently attracting more than half a million visitors every month, Sahara Centre boasts of a unique and highly attractive mix of anchor tenants, renowned International brands and the finest regional stores and kiosks, providing an unparalleled shopping and entertainment experience," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder