LG launches new LED monitors
Dubai, August 3, 2010
LG Electronics, a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, has launched a new series of LED LCD monitors.
The LED LCD E50 monitor series features green technology, a range of smart functions and a super high-resolution picture, a statement said.
“With the LED monitor market growing so quickly, LG has responded with the innovative, eco-friendly and smart function-embedded E50 series,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
“In particular, the E50V model of the E50 series has been awarded environmental certification from UL - a first for the monitor industry. The E50V model uses LG’s super resolution technology to produce a super-sharp picture to rival anything on the market.”
The flagship of LG’s LED computer monitors, the E50 series offers full high definition (HD) picture quality with mega contrast ratio, the statement said.
The E50V produces realistic pictures while also enhancing SD-level content to HD standard, with its super plus resolution technology, the statement added.
The E50 monitors are also more eco-friendly with no halogen or mercury. In addition, the E50 series also uses up to 45 per cent less power than previous models and being extremely light and slim.
LG’s E50 monitors are currently available in the UAE, with prices ranging from Dh999 ($272) for the E2250V and Dh1,399 for the E2350V, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia