Landmark expands Jordan operations
Amman, July 29, 2010
Leading retailers Babyshop and Max, part of the Landmark Group, opened their first stores at Arabella Mall in Irbid, Jordan.
This marks the opening of the second Babyshop store and the third Max store in Jordan.
“Having a sizeable presence at the Arabella Mall, gives Babyshop and Max a new edge in the retail market, and demonstrates our commitment in the region and our desire to be accessible to our customers at major malls,” stated Mathew Simon, general manager of Landmark Group – Jordan.
Max is the largest value fashion retailer in the Middle East, and its store in Arabella Mall is primarily offering ladies clothing, footwear, and accessories.
Babyshop is a concept store that specialises in baby basics, toys, fashion clothing, nursery furniture and much more for newborn babies, toddlers and children up to 16 years.
Babyshop and Max are part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail companies in the GCC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store