Landmark expands Jordan operations
Amman, July 29, 2010
Leading retailers Babyshop and Max, part of the Landmark Group, opened their first stores at Arabella Mall in Irbid, Jordan.
This marks the opening of the second Babyshop store and the third Max store in Jordan.
“Having a sizeable presence at the Arabella Mall, gives Babyshop and Max a new edge in the retail market, and demonstrates our commitment in the region and our desire to be accessible to our customers at major malls,” stated Mathew Simon, general manager of Landmark Group – Jordan.
Max is the largest value fashion retailer in the Middle East, and its store in Arabella Mall is primarily offering ladies clothing, footwear, and accessories.
Babyshop is a concept store that specialises in baby basics, toys, fashion clothing, nursery furniture and much more for newborn babies, toddlers and children up to 16 years.
Babyshop and Max are part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail companies in the GCC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show