Kingston launches G2 flash drive
Dubai, July 21, 2010
Kingston Digital, a leading manufacturer of memory products, has launched its DataTraveler 101 second generation (G2) USB flash drive.
Sleek, practical and attractively designed, the Kingston DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 provides budget-conscious consumers a fun colourful range of USB flash drives in a compact swivel design, a statement said.
Coming with urDrive software, it is like having a customisable, portable desktop anywhere, it added.
The software enables users to easily store, organize and share their favourite photos through the built-in photo viewer, use the convenient built-in Internet browser and view the cool AppZone for new apps to try, it added.
The flash drive if offered in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB.
Kingston has also launched its DataTraveler 160 USB flash drive which features a cap-less design and a rubberised thumb grip. The retractable case protects the connector and provides durability and convenience.
The Kingston DataTraveler 160 available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
The Kingston DataTraveler 160 is backed by Kingston reliability plus a five-year warranty and 24/7 technical support and is compatible with the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS v. 10.5.x+ and Linux v.2.6.x+, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder