Kurt Geiger unveils new shoe collection
Kuwait, July 19, 2010
Kurt Geiger, Europe’s leading luxury footwear brand, has launched its new spring/summer shoe collection at its oulet in Kuwait.
From futuristic styles to retro give-aways and sorbet tones, the range features styles from KG, Carvela and French Connection, a statement said.
The spring/summer ’10 collection styles and designs are an eclectic mix of tones and considers the instincts and everyday needs of a practical life from stiletto heels to ballerinas, comfort shoes for work and play, it added.
The Carvela collection introduces shoes for everyday wear with a trendy mix of styles ranging from lace paneling to satin sheen and from cork bottomed sandals to chic flats and summer boots, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’