Kurt Geiger unveils new shoe collection
Kuwait, July 19, 2010
Kurt Geiger, Europe’s leading luxury footwear brand, has launched its new spring/summer shoe collection at its oulet in Kuwait.
From futuristic styles to retro give-aways and sorbet tones, the range features styles from KG, Carvela and French Connection, a statement said.
The spring/summer ’10 collection styles and designs are an eclectic mix of tones and considers the instincts and everyday needs of a practical life from stiletto heels to ballerinas, comfort shoes for work and play, it added.
The Carvela collection introduces shoes for everyday wear with a trendy mix of styles ranging from lace paneling to satin sheen and from cork bottomed sandals to chic flats and summer boots, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project