Shoe Mart unveils 'Back to school' offer
Dubai, July 13, 2010
Shoe Mart, the region’s leading retailer in footwear and accessories, is giving away a free gift with every purchase of school shoes or a school bag, as part of its new 'Back to school' offer.
The store has stocked a variety of school bags, backpacks and other school essentials.
The cool gift is an attractive metal water bottle with Shoe Mart’s 20th anniversary logo imprinted on it giving the look an extra edge.
With the sheer intention of offering a variety to its customers every season, Shoe Mart's school essentials feature a range of cartoon characters, colours and sizes available from pencil boxes, bottles, accessories to lunch boxes and trolley bags, a statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show