Shoe Mart unveils 'Back to school' offer
Dubai, July 13, 2010
Shoe Mart, the region’s leading retailer in footwear and accessories, is giving away a free gift with every purchase of school shoes or a school bag, as part of its new 'Back to school' offer.
The store has stocked a variety of school bags, backpacks and other school essentials.
The cool gift is an attractive metal water bottle with Shoe Mart’s 20th anniversary logo imprinted on it giving the look an extra edge.
With the sheer intention of offering a variety to its customers every season, Shoe Mart's school essentials feature a range of cartoon characters, colours and sizes available from pencil boxes, bottles, accessories to lunch boxes and trolley bags, a statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain