Regus opens business centre in Oman
Manama, June 30, 2010
Regus, a leading multinational corporation that provides innovative workplace solutions, has opened its first centre in Oman, which will help companies of all sizes do business in the growing market in the Middle East.
“As Oman’s economy diversifies, and companies explore the opportunities here, there is increasing demand for flexible, ready-to-use workspace. This latest investment will help feed that demand,” said Joanne Bushell, vice president Africa and Middle East for Regus.
“Across the Middle East and also globally, Regus is continually investing in and expanding its network.”
“Thanks to this expansion, more and more customers in more and more markets can benefit from our flexible, cost-effective solutions, and our expert, multilingual support staff,” she added.
This first Regus centre in Muscat is located on Al Nahdah Street in Al Wattaya, between Qurum and Ruwi, which are the newer and older parts of the larger Muscat.
The new Regus Muscat Qurum centre has 33 ready-to-use offices, 2 fully-equipped meeting rooms, 76 workstations, all supported by an on-site team of multilingual professionals, a statement said.
There is high-speed secure Internet access throughout the centre, and a state-of-the-art videoconferencing studio, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off