Regus opens business centre in Oman
Manama, June 30, 2010
Regus, a leading multinational corporation that provides innovative workplace solutions, has opened its first centre in Oman, which will help companies of all sizes do business in the growing market in the Middle East.
“As Oman’s economy diversifies, and companies explore the opportunities here, there is increasing demand for flexible, ready-to-use workspace. This latest investment will help feed that demand,” said Joanne Bushell, vice president Africa and Middle East for Regus.
“Across the Middle East and also globally, Regus is continually investing in and expanding its network.”
“Thanks to this expansion, more and more customers in more and more markets can benefit from our flexible, cost-effective solutions, and our expert, multilingual support staff,” she added.
This first Regus centre in Muscat is located on Al Nahdah Street in Al Wattaya, between Qurum and Ruwi, which are the newer and older parts of the larger Muscat.
The new Regus Muscat Qurum centre has 33 ready-to-use offices, 2 fully-equipped meeting rooms, 76 workstations, all supported by an on-site team of multilingual professionals, a statement said.
There is high-speed secure Internet access throughout the centre, and a state-of-the-art videoconferencing studio, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region