Regus opens business centre in Oman
Manama, June 30, 2010
Regus, a leading multinational corporation that provides innovative workplace solutions, has opened its first centre in Oman, which will help companies of all sizes do business in the growing market in the Middle East.
“As Oman’s economy diversifies, and companies explore the opportunities here, there is increasing demand for flexible, ready-to-use workspace. This latest investment will help feed that demand,” said Joanne Bushell, vice president Africa and Middle East for Regus.
“Across the Middle East and also globally, Regus is continually investing in and expanding its network.”
“Thanks to this expansion, more and more customers in more and more markets can benefit from our flexible, cost-effective solutions, and our expert, multilingual support staff,” she added.
This first Regus centre in Muscat is located on Al Nahdah Street in Al Wattaya, between Qurum and Ruwi, which are the newer and older parts of the larger Muscat.
The new Regus Muscat Qurum centre has 33 ready-to-use offices, 2 fully-equipped meeting rooms, 76 workstations, all supported by an on-site team of multilingual professionals, a statement said.
There is high-speed secure Internet access throughout the centre, and a state-of-the-art videoconferencing studio, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint