Joyalukkas unveils new summer collections
Dubai, June 27, 2010
Joyalukkas, in association with World Gold Council (WGC), has launched its latest handcrafted special-edition gold jewellery collections designed for the summer months.
As part of the summer festivities, Joyalukkas is also organising a fun, interactive competition giving participants the unique opportunity to win special prizes, said a senior official.
“We are pleased to introduce these magnificent new summer collections, which make ideal gifts for family and friends – or even as a little treat for yourself. We are thrilled to say that this beautiful handcrafted jewellery from around the world has prompted a tremendous response from gold-lovers in the region," said John Paul Joyalukkas, director of Joyalukkas Group.
Furthermore, the jeweller is giving customers a chance to win 300 gold sovereigns for every purchase worth Dh500 during its ‘World Gold Fiesta’ promotion till August 8.
“With the holiday season approaching, WGC recognises that the summer is a time for reconnecting with loved ones, as people in the region either make visits home or plan trips abroad with friends and family. And during these special moments, gold is not only a precious gift to be shared with loved ones, but also the latest style statement,” remarked Yogaani Bhatia, country manager of WGC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream