Damas unveils Hysek gift set
Dubai, June 17, 2010
Damas, a leading jewellery and watch retailer in the Middle East, has unveiled a special gift set containing a Hysek watch, pen, pen holder and cufflink for men.
The watch supports 25 jewels and is teamed with a crystal sapphire glass featuring anti reflection properties. It is water resistant up to 30 metres, has a rubber strap and an exclusive Hysek fold-over buckle, a statement said.
The rhodium silver plated, black lacquered pen in the set is 120mm long and comes in a leather case. The steel cufflinks have black PVD in the centre, thus blending textures that come across as elegant and never too flashy accessories.
“The gift set has been carefully created for all those who wish to make a loved one feel special,” said Ajay Pandey, GM category & marketing head of Damas.
“The Hysek watch adds elegance while providing a subtle all encompassing visual effect to the wearer. The classic pen with pen holder and the cuff links serve as sophisticated evening accents,” he added.
The set is available at prices starting Dh5,690 ($1,550) onwards, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console