Dubai malls announce ‘Super Deals’ promotion
Dubai, May 30, 2010
For the first time ever, MAF's three malls, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre and the Mirdif City Centre, have announced a new promotion in the lead up to Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The ‘Super Deals’ promotion gives customers the chance to win shopping sprees worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) daily from June 1 to 16.
Shoppers have to spend Dh300 at any of the malls to enter the daily draw, and the prizes come in conjunction with a combined mall wide ‘mega’ sale, where all three of Dubai’s favourite retail hubs will offer big discounts, irresistible deals and exclusive promotions with over 1,200 stores to choose from.
Shoppers will also have the chance to win instant retailer prizes in a series of live radio broadcast held at the malls throughout the start of June.
“The Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ offering in the lead up to DSS now extends across 1,200 retailers, between three of Dubai’s most popular malls, providing our customers with an unprecedented shopping experience,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates.
“In addition to the already comprehensive offering at Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre, our joint ‘Super Deals’ promotion now also includes the many unique brands available at Mirdif City Centre.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet