Dubai malls announce ‘Super Deals’ promotion
Dubai, May 30, 2010
For the first time ever, MAF's three malls, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre and the Mirdif City Centre, have announced a new promotion in the lead up to Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The ‘Super Deals’ promotion gives customers the chance to win shopping sprees worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) daily from June 1 to 16.
Shoppers have to spend Dh300 at any of the malls to enter the daily draw, and the prizes come in conjunction with a combined mall wide ‘mega’ sale, where all three of Dubai’s favourite retail hubs will offer big discounts, irresistible deals and exclusive promotions with over 1,200 stores to choose from.
Shoppers will also have the chance to win instant retailer prizes in a series of live radio broadcast held at the malls throughout the start of June.
“The Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ offering in the lead up to DSS now extends across 1,200 retailers, between three of Dubai’s most popular malls, providing our customers with an unprecedented shopping experience,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates.
“In addition to the already comprehensive offering at Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre, our joint ‘Super Deals’ promotion now also includes the many unique brands available at Mirdif City Centre.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’