Dubai malls announce ‘Super Deals’ promotion
Dubai, May 30, 2010
For the first time ever, MAF's three malls, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre and the Mirdif City Centre, have announced a new promotion in the lead up to Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The ‘Super Deals’ promotion gives customers the chance to win shopping sprees worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) daily from June 1 to 16.
Shoppers have to spend Dh300 at any of the malls to enter the daily draw, and the prizes come in conjunction with a combined mall wide ‘mega’ sale, where all three of Dubai’s favourite retail hubs will offer big discounts, irresistible deals and exclusive promotions with over 1,200 stores to choose from.
Shoppers will also have the chance to win instant retailer prizes in a series of live radio broadcast held at the malls throughout the start of June.
“The Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ offering in the lead up to DSS now extends across 1,200 retailers, between three of Dubai’s most popular malls, providing our customers with an unprecedented shopping experience,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates.
“In addition to the already comprehensive offering at Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre, our joint ‘Super Deals’ promotion now also includes the many unique brands available at Mirdif City Centre.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project