Panasonic launches 3 HD camcorders
Dubai, May 17, 2010
Panasonic has launched three new full-HD camcorders with touch screen LCD for the UAE market.
These new camcorders, HS60, TM60, and SD60 all feature 35.7 mm wide-angle lens with 25x optical zoom, and 1920x1080 resolution, which is the highest in the camcorder market, a statement said.
The camcorders are capable of achieving 1.3 times higher resolution than conventional camcorders, and the intelligent resolution technology ensures all three models record 5-mega pixel images, said a Panasonic expert.
“The new camcorders are packed with features that allow the customer to take high quality videos and photos with ease,” said Hitesh Ojha, senior manager, Panasonic Marketing, Middle East.
“Stylish, compact and easy to use, we recommend these cameras for anyone who wants to enjoy HD image quality. A one touch intelligent auto button allows users to take stunningly beautifully shots, without having to worry about complicated settings,” added Ojha.
The hybrid HS60 records onto its 120 GB internal hard drive, where as the TM60 features an internal 16-GB hard drive and SD card slot to boost memory capacity. The SD60 records directly to an SD card. Panasonic have SD cards with capacity up to 64GB.
All HD models employ intelligent resolution technology and are equipped with Crystal Engine Pro, which helps to record extremely clear, crisp motion images that exceed even full-HD 1920 x 1080-pixel images in quality.
All models feature a touch-screen that allows icons displayed on the LCD to be operated with fingertips.
The new camcorders are compatible with Panasonic's Viera link, which means connecting one to a Viera TV via an HDMI mini cable, and operate the camcorder using the TV remote control and following on-screen prompts.
The Viera image viewer function lets the user view recorded images on the large screen of a Panasonic Viera TV by inserting the SD memory card into the card slot on the TV. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices