Shoe Mart marks 20th anniversary
Dubai, March 21, 2010
Shoe Mart, the region’s leading retailer in fashion footwear and accessories, celebrated 20th anniversary.
The store opened its first outlet to customers in March 1990. The UAE region now has 27 Shoe Mart stores and also boasts of 88 stores across the GCC along with international presence.
Shoe Mart has the distinction of being one of the oldest and most trusted shoe brands in the region, said a statement.
Shoe Mart plans to tap other markets as part of its growth strategy in the Mena region as franchise models.
The store has unveiled its 'our 20 your 40' celebratory campaign which allows shoppers to avail special ‘Thank You’ gift vouchers of Dh40 against Dh150 spent, to mark its 20th anniversary.
“Shoe Mart as a brand has come a long way, from a one store shop at Bur Dubai to a multi faceted destination across the region,” said Manu Jeswani, CEO of Shoe Mart.
Over the years Shoe Mart has built a number of in house brands namely Missy, Paprika, Peppermint, Little Missy, Barefeet, Juniors and Duchini, with a wide range in prices and shoe sizes and styles complementing every occasion.
Shoe Mart is also a franchise partner in the region for international brands such as the leading UK footwear brand Kurt Geiger, Brazilian brand Dumond and other famous brands such as ECCO, Bata, Pablosky and Bianco.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model