Sergio Rossi boutique opens in Bahrain
Manama, March 8, 2010
Italian brand Sergio Rossi recently opened a boutique offering high quality footwear at Bahrain’s Moda Mall, a leading shopping complex at the Bahrain World Trade Centre.
The boutique is currently offering its spring/summer 2010 collection, featuring shoes with exclusive designs stiletto, platform, wedge or flat, a statement said.
Sergio Rossi has called the store’s range a “shoe lover’s dream”.
Francesco Russo, creative director, said: "This collection suits anyone with a flair for fashion and high heels. The store at Moda Mall creates an environment to celebrate shoe design. After months of working with the designers and watching ideas and sketches come to life, it's time for the fun part - wearing the shoes!”
“The spring/summer lines capture the essence of the House of Sergio Rossi, and I'm looking forward to the reactions as women begin seeing the shoes on the shelves and deciding which ones to add to their closets,” he added.
“The store will initially showcase the spring/summer 2010 collection but will also offer an eclectic mix of high-end designer footwear,” Russo concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show